About Me

My photo
21 Years old and trying to better myself physically/mentally/socially.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Starting Oxy Elite Pro by USP labs and some other supplements for cutting.

So I got some money and decided to start my (serious) cutting season, I put serious in quotes because I am essentially on a never ending cut...for you people that know know what cut means, cut means cutting body fat.  I got these supplements as listed:

1.kre alkalyn.
2.orange triad fish oil.
3.OEP.
4.and some good quality food.





So I am on day 1 of this stuff and I already love it!  I only took 1 today because I am sensitive to stimulants and I noticed a marked decrease in appetite and slow and steady increase of energy.  I was also in a better mood and felt like I was a little bit more hot than usual, all in all I give it a 10/10 so far we will see how the next week goes.

8 comments:

  1. I been taking Lean Xtreme dude.. try it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your cut brah

    sSp3ct.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard good thing about this product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great but expensive burner. Sometimes i even forgot to eat

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll love OEP after day 3. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm about to start my cut soon, so I'll definitely be following your blog for your progress. Keep the updates coming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ive got oxyelite. The energy off that thing was incredible

    ReplyDelete