About Me

My photo
21 Years old and trying to better myself physically/mentally/socially.

Monday, January 17, 2011

My training plan using MAX OT principles

Been using the MAX OT training principles for my lifting for about 2 months now and I have never been fuller or stronger, and this is on a cut.  Suggest you guys check it out because volume training is just not great for most people unless you are on the sauce (roids you momos!) lol some Greg Valentino stuff for you their!


Here's a little info on MAX OT with a video of a guy who uses it and is huge!
You could summarize Max-OT like this:

1. Each workout should last approximately 30 to 40 minutes.
2. Train only 1 or 2 muscle groups per workout/day.
3. Do 6 to 9 total heavy sets per muscle group.
4. Do 4 to 6 reps per set.
5. Rest 2 to 3 minutes between sets. (STR)
6. Train each muscle group once every 5 to 7 days. (ITR)
7. Take a 1 week break from training every 8 to 10 weeks. 



 

10 comments:

  1. very good insight, follow back brah
    I got you covered

    ReplyDelete
  2. following four shore .. good luck with your 2011 fitness goals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinda the way im training at the moment... Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feeling the pump just by watching the vid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bro I love this kinda training!

    Following.. follow me

    ReplyDelete
  6. never tried this kind of training. I may try this out

    ReplyDelete
  7. will be looking into this program

    ReplyDelete